management are managed effectively and proactively.
- Ensure production break-fix and service improvement requirements take priority over change through effective stakeholder management and expectation setting.
- Ensure that the Service Delivery problem, incident & change management processes are understood and followed.
- Actively minimize any IT risks across the application & underlying technology stack.
- Ensure all batch SLA's/ OLA's are appropriate, understood and agreed for the critical path of your batch processes, ensuring that you understand the full business impacts of any failures along that path
- Contribute to knowledge management across your applications ensuring all architecture diagrams and documents, data flows and integrations, release and deployment guides, administration; disaster recovery documentation, user and/or training manuals are centrally stored and frequently reviewed.
- Ensure logical access management/security procedures and policies are followed.
- Develop and deliver minor enhancements as specified by business.
- Perform testing and validation of functionality.
- Document and update Wiki instructions for support.
- Follow and uphold QA procedures, standards and conventions.
- You will ensure all BCP/Crisis Management plans are understood.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Preferred experience working in a function of an investment bank and understands the need for control in a banking environment
- Preferred experience in front office trading support
- Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508