You will accept total responsibility for the effective remote management of a team or a number of teams engaged in the execution of all phases of a project from initial establishment of requirements and feasibility studies to final handover to the internal stakeholders.
The role provides leadership to encourage maximum contributions of all participants in the projects and focuses these to produce a maximum value result. Responsible for providing professional project planning support and management for all assigned projects, as well as daily responsibility for all activities executed under the project plan.
- Manage remote team and ensure the timely issuance of documentation.
- Review, comment and enhance all documentation coming through from the project managers in the region prior to submission including Lead, mentor and guide the project teams through the bank's project process and promote best practice throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide weekly activity updates of projects in project management system of record.
- Oversee competitive bidding all vendor services for each project as necessary following the bank's process standards.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all representatives and service providers operating on the project.
- Conduct weekly business partner and construction meetings on all projects.
- Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities
- Identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measurable added value to the client.
- Adhere to critical environment work authorizations, critical processes and reporting requirements.
- Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Bachelor degree in Project Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience related to all aspects of Design/Construction/Project Management, preferably in a financial services Corporate Real Estate fit-out project environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to engage the organization, the customer, and key stakeholders and establish a high level of credibility.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Charlie by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa