As we are approaching the end of the year, this is the perfect time to set yourself up with a new challenge and career path for 2023!
What you will do:
- Field assessment before installation.
- Prepare and oversee installation plan and execution with minimal disruption to daily operation.
- Communication between client and project stakeholders.
- Site inspection, reporting and update progression of project.
- Conduct post project assessment and identify efficiency and inefficiency in the project.
- Identify deficiencies and rectify with contractor team.
- Manage the project handover process.
What you need:
- Diploma, higher Certificate or higher qualification in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- HVAC&R related educational background preffered.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Driven, motivated and willing.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Fourie Smuts by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa