- Lead their asset management team to plan, coordinate and control the operational activities of the properties in Hong Kong and to provide an effective, cohesive management strategy for their assets
- Assist in monitoring Property Management services to ensure tenants are provided with quality accommodation and excellent property management services
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationship and assist tenants in their specific requirements wherever possible
- Coordinate prospective tenant selection activities, and meet with potential new tenants for the portfolio, gather relevant details and report regularly on them
- Assist in the preparation of annual revenue and expenditure budget and update the latest forecast. Manage the cash flow from the assets to achieve budget
- Degree holder in any discipline can be considered
- 8+ years' experience in retail, office or industrial from an international property agency/developer/REIT or occupier side
- Must speak and write excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong leadership and management skills, experience in leading a team.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa