- Working together with investment team for new fund establishment, capital call, and capital return & distribution process.
- Prepare and update fund-level and project-level capital and cash flow reports.
- Review and oversees project-level financial statements and ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Assists in annual audits and tax compliance for the portfolio companies.
- Support investment team and CFO for deal structure, project financing and deal closing.
- Responsible for the daily fund operations / administration for offshore SPVs, including bank account management, transaction, bookkeeping, etc.
- Tax planning, tax refund and all tax related matters.
- SOP improvement & internal audit function to ensure compliance both internal policies and
- related regulation, and relevant accounting standards, including all necessary filing and reporting.
- Study / research latest policies and advise management for actions.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders such as auditors, fund administrator, SFC and investors.
- Bachelor and above degree, with 3-5 years of related accounting experience, preferably in fund administration / fund accounting.
- CPA/ACCA qualification is desirable
- Good knowledge of international fund management financial operations and related regulations.
- Strong communication skills, good network with financial institutions, related local authorities and service providers.
- Detail oriented and focus on deliverables.
- Passionate, driven and interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with both spoken and written skills in English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Karry Zhang or click “Apply Now”.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa