Aurex Group is partnering with a leading conglomerate in Hong Kong to seek for a Company Secretary to join. The successful applicant will lead a team and oversee daily company secretarial operation and drive ESG initiatives.
- Lead the team to provide company secretarial supports to the Group, subsidiaries and overseas subsidiaries
- Advise on all corporate governance and board secretarial matters and ensure sound governance structures
- Organize executive committee meetings and other steering committee meetings
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and handle full set of company statutory records
- Facilitate good communication between the board, committees, senior management and non-executive directors, and shareholders
- Ensure compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Develop, manage and execute the Group’s CSR program in line with approved policies and budgets and to maximize internal and external awareness
- Promote the Group’s ESG and CSR best practices to seek potential/appropriate external certifications and qualifications
- Keep the Group abreast of the latest trends and developments with respect to ESG reporting
- Degree holder
- Qualified Member HKCGI / ICSA
- Minimum 15 years of company secretarial experience at senior level, experience working at listed company is a mustAffluent with listed and compliance rules and regulations, with in-depth knowledge of HKEX's Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, and relevant provisions of the Securities and Futures Ordinance respecting disclosure of interests
- Knowledge of ESG, sustainability. Care about CSR and community services.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa