Aurex Group is proud to partner with a leading developer and manager of a diversified portfolio with established fund management capabilities. Our client has an enviable reputation for customer focused development solutions, asset management division and a strategic approach to property investment.
Our client has expertise across the real estate market that has resulted in the expansion of their Property Management team. As such, they are now seeking Property Managers both junior and senior to join the team and facilitate the day-to-day management of their mixed-use portfolio.
- Provide excellent tenant services in a timely and courteous manner, and in accordance with pre-qualified limits of authority.
- Provision of financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews etc.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and meet with tenants on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the lease.
- Assist the Asset Managers with establishing the asset specific plans and strategies, then align the daily operations of the properties to the approved strategy.
- Lease co-ordination for all tenants/assets under management, including maintaining a schedule of critical dates/matters pertaining to each lease.
- Management of statutory files including bank guarantees, leases, legal documents, insurance certificates (vendor, contractor, and tenant), and corporate governance.
- Co-operation with the facilities manager(s).
- Assist the facilities manager with tenant movements (in and out).
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (property, economics or similar).
- Experience in a Property Manager role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with high-net worth clients.
- Join one of the most reputable Property Groups in Australia.
- Globally recognised as industry leaders in their asset class.
- Diversified portfolio with a robust development pipeline.
- Liaise with global institutional investors, HNW individuals, fund managers and developers.
- Strong collaboration across teams that values people and culture.
- Detailed career development pathway.
- Excellent staff retention rates.
- Emphasis on staff engagement - drinks, lunches, corporate events.
- Flexible working conditions including remote (within reason).
- Annual leave + option to purchase additional leave.
- Salary continuance and life insurance coverage.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa.