Passionate about visual and functional, you are looking to be part of a studio that encourages you to take your future into your hands, building your career the way you envision. Proactive and respectful, you will be comfortable leading a small team on architectural projects though design and coaching. Communicating through design and management processes, you will be working with architects in other regional offices on projects around Asia, also learning and sharing best practice.
Our client is expecting the following:
- A minimum of 6 years post qualified Architecture design projects supplemented with leadership responsibilities.
- A solid design portfolio telling the story of your projects and your involvement.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with seniors and peers equally.
- Experienced working closely with clients, managing relationships along the way.
- Exposure to large scale commercial projects.
- Fluent in English and a regional language(Cantonese/Mandarin) ideally.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa