Our client is a leading global leading real estate investment management firm who advise and partner with clients on the placement of debt and/or equity for commercial real estate clients. They are currently looking to appoint a debt-focused Investment Director within their Debt Capital Markets division to provide complex solutions and capital strategies from raising senior debt, mezzanine debt and hybrid capital for their clients who range from institutional clientele to private developers and family offices. Salary up to $250K + Un-capped profit share
- Debt Origination & Structuring.
- Identify real estate investment transactions with suitable funding solutions and implement with appropriate funding partners.
- Credit Risk Analysis of Structured Finance Transactions.
- Identify direct/indirect real estate acquisition and disposals.
- Build and maintain a network of relationships across real estate brokerage, private investors, institutional investors, banks and credit fund debt providers.
- Undertake a leadership role in managing transactions with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Undertake credit risk analysis of structured finance transactions.
- Preparation of client reports, offer memorandums, term sheets, information memorandums and submissions as required
- Generate market research and analysis across multiple sectors and geographies to assist in the assessment of a range of potential transactions.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in a similar Real Estate sector debt role or in corporate/investment banking
- Degree qualified, preferably in Property Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a strong market network.
- Self-starter who relishes autonomy, responsibility and who is delivery and outcomes focused
- Has an innate ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
- Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa