- Manage data and data sources, prepares periodic reports on key business metrics
- Performs daily administration duties including end-to-end onboarding of new client accounts, market data and information collection, processing and other policy documentation support.
- Conduct Know Your Client (KYC) compliance check, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and other require Risk Assessment for new corporate client accounts or existing client accounts.
- Manages and maintains the market database of all occupiers and investors. Creates and manages lists of targets, tracks progress and issues periodic updates.
- Ensures business plans, tracking reports, pursuit strategies, analyses, and various other scheduled and ad-hoc reports, dashboards and analyses are accurate and completed/delivered on time.
- Ensures full compliance with both external regulatory & internal compliance policies, standards,
- Learns, supports, and drives the adoption of other broker technology tools. Learns other systems and tools as directed by the Business Line Leader.
- Manages business expenditure and P&L including collaboration with internal finance, compliance and legal teams
- Performs other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Surveying, Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- Experience in investment banking or other high-pressure environment greatly considered. Experience in regulatory compliance in banking sector also a plus.
- Sound knowledge in SFC requirements and guidelines including licensed holder obligations
- Proficient in MI reporting and data analysis tools, such as Advanced Excel, Power BI / Tableau
- Tri-lingual in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Karry Zhang or click “Apply Now”
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa